Boundaries and Balance-Dr. Zoe
Living with a healthy boundary and balance in life can be very challenging, especially when you are surrounded by people who have unhealthy boundaries and practices. It is, therefore, important to know what kind of person you are and what type of boundary you need.
Aspects such as time management, work-life balance, self-care, and happiness can be tricky at times, but living with a healthy boundary and balance in life can help you avoid unnecessary stress. This episode with Dr. Zoe Stallings will give some steps to help create a healthy boundary with your life.
Dr. Zoe is the founder and CEO of the Mobile Urgent Specialized Treatment Clinic PLLC, also known as the MUST CLINIC PLLC. In her completely mobile clinic, she continues to see patients as a Family Medicine Physician providing medical care to patients with compassion. She truly wants to partner with patients to help them improve their lifestyles and their overall health.
During this episode, you will learn about;
[01:23] What’s in for you in today’s episode
[04:29] Dr. Zoe Stallings’ backstory and career background
[06:12] How she started Mobile Urgent Specialized Treatment Clinic
[12:57] How Dr. Zoe overcame mental hurdles to start M.U.S.T Clinic
[18:04] Follow these tips and stop procrastinating
[18:51] Where can you find Dr. Zoe, and is she taking new patients?
[22:44] Boundaries and how they affect our health
[27:03] How does it show up in our health when our boundaries are violated
[30:52] Meaning of “balance and health.”
[35:04] How to maintain a healthy life balance
[37:46] Zoe’s lessons on how to bounce back and triumph after a divorce
[40:57] Family is a key pillar is one’s success
[46:03] Dr. Zoe’s key takeaway lessons for you!
[50:32] Ending show and calls to action
- It’s weird how the pandemic gave an opportunity for businesses to move to the next level.
- Talking to people is a great way to figure out what the community will need
- Waiting for the right time and environment to start something will never come
- You have to identify your boundaries consistently. Once people learn why those boundaries matter to you, they will respect them.
- If you enter into a negative space, you will see and draw negativity
- Inspiration follows movement
- Boundaries by Henry and John:https://www.amazon.com/Boundaries-When-Take-Control-Your/dp/0310247454.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WF972WK/
Dr. Zoe Stallings